What are the types of wood grain pvc lamination film?
These are mainly manifested in the stability of wood grain pvc lamination film. In order to save costs, some construction sites use domestic films, because this technology cannot meet the shortcomings of later peeling and degumming. This brings great trouble to the inspection of the construction site. Therefore, when choosing wood grain film, the requirements of the construction site and the complexity of the process must be considered. Try to choose imported wood grain film products.
We will analyze the price system of wood grain film products later. Next, talk about the types of wood grain pvc lamination film.
Wood grain film.
1. Wood grain series products: As the name suggests, it is the texture effect of wood grain. It has hundreds of different textures and can achieve high simulation effects. After filming, a real solid wood feel can be achieved. This is also a wood grain film widely used in the industry.
2. Stone series products: also imitate real stone effects, including marble, bluestone, patterned stone, etc. These products are mostly used in large office buildings, hotel receptions, bars in building sales departments, and furniture background walls. , With high imitation stone texture, simple atmosphere.
3. Fabric wood grain film products: with cotton, linen, weaving and other effects, with fabric texture, it is mostly used for furniture wardrobes, left and right sides of hotels, background walls of building sales departments, tool walls, etc. The construction requirements of fabric wood grain film products are strict, and the direction of the texture should be referred to when filming, and a skilled construction team is required.
4. Leather wood grain film: This product has a high imitation leather effect, and many different leather textures are completely confused. It is mostly used for furniture discoloration, living room, hotel bedroom bedside table, high-end hotel chairs and other places.
5. Metal wood grain film: Use metal materials as imitation products to achieve metal effects such as brushed metal, imitation metal, and rusty metal. It is mostly used in tooling places such as bars, restaurants, and hotel decoration.
Leave a comment