Do you really understand pvc sheet
Polyvinyl chloride has the advantages of flame retardancy, high chemical resistance, good mechanical strength and electrical insulation. Polyvinyl chloride has poor stability to light and heat. The softening point is 80°C, and it starts to decompose at 130°C. Without heating the stabilizer, polyvinyl chloride starts to decompose at 100°C, and decomposes faster above 130°C.Pvc sheet mainly has the following advantages:
1. The quality of pvc sheet is light, heat insulation, heat preservation, moisture proof, flame retardant, acid and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance.
2. The stability of the pvc sheet, good dielectric properties, durability, anti-aging, easy to weld and glue.
3. The surface of the pvc sheet is smooth, bright in color, very decorative, and can be used to decorate a wider range of applications. Through kneading, mixing and laminar sheeting, pelletizing, extrusion or die-casting process, it is easy to form the PVC sheet forming process to meet the needs of various configuration specifications.
4. The construction process is simple and the installation is more convenient.
5. The bending strength and impact toughness of pvc sheet extend a crack height. PVC sheet is widely used in chemical, environmental protection, electroplating, electronics, food, decoration, medicine and other industries, such as chemical and plastic container manufacturing and installation equipment corrosion production, water treatment engineering.