What are the characteristics and advantages of PVC film？
1. Humidity and heat resistance: PVC film can be used in a humid environment not exceeding 85 degrees.
2. Creative fashion suit: Leading fashion colors, meeting individual needs, and creating imagination for you and the designer.
3. Non-toxic and non-polluting: The raw materials of PVC film are specially refined to remove toxic substances, and heavy metals are not used as stabilizers, so there is no pollution to the environment.
4. Scratch resistance and abrasion resistance: The surface of the PVC film is scratched with nails without leaving traces, and the color of the surface is often scrubbed without change or fading.
5. No color difference, no discoloration: The same product has the same color, surface effect and pattern. Molded door panels will not change color after 20 years of indoor use.
6. Good primer: With this back coating, the door panel will not be glued within 10 to 20 years after adding the two-component plastic.
7. Easy to form: The door panel treated with PVC film has a good three-dimensional feeling, the film at the groove will not rebound, will not shrink, and the corner will not be red.
8. Easy to clean: The surface of the PVC film will not generate static electricity during the scrubbing process, and it is not easy to adhere to dust. Use ordinary detergent to remove oil stains on the surface within 12 hours.